Council Election Postponed for Districts 5 and 10
In light of the COVID-19 situation, the election that would be been held from Tuesday, May 19, 2020 to Tuesday June 9, 2020 to elect members to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) Council, has now been postponed until September 2020. The nomination deadline will be extended until August 2020 for those who wish to submit an application. CPSO will continue to monitor the situation and will provide additional details as more information become available.
|District Number||Areas||Number of Positions|
To be eligible to run, you must either:
- primarily practise in District 5 or 10; or
- reside in District 5 or 10 (for those who no longer practise).
In addition to your passion for making a positive difference in how the medical profession is regulated, we are looking for individuals who:
- have governance experience that can help to shape the future of medical regulation.
- demonstrate leadership skills and a solid understanding of the health- care system.
- are committed to acting solely in the best interest of CPSO, consistent with its mandate to act in the public interest.
Visit CPSO’s website for more information about Council Elections.