December 2019 Council at a Glance
Our infographic highlights Council decisions.
Council elections will be moved from October to late spring.
3 Policies Approved
No fee increase
For the second year in a row, the fee for a certificate of registration will not be increased. The fee will remain at $1,725.
Dr. Nancy Whitmore reported on highlights from 2019:
- 48 Physician Engagement Activities
- 842 Members of the Public Participated in Policy Consultations
- 90 Meetings with Stakeholders
- The time it takes to write an ICRC Decision dropped by 85% since June 2018.
- The number of Early Resolution cases has increased by 88% in the last year.
- Complaint Investigations opened in Q1 & Q2 are being completed 44% faster than the same period last year.