‘In Dialogue’ Episode 1: Dr. Mamta Gautam
In our inaugural episode of “In Dialogue,” CPSO EDI Lead and Medical Advisor Dr. Saroo Sharda speaks to psychiatrist and physician health expert Dr. Mamta Gautam about her work in physician health and well-being, biases faced by women and racialized physicians, as well as working to ensure the delivery of quality care.
Dr. Gautam is an internationally renowned clinician, consultant, certified coach, researcher, speaker and author in the areas of professional health and professional leadership.
As a psychiatrist who treats physician colleagues, Dr. Gautam also hosts a free, daily one-hour Zoom call at 4 p.m. EST to offer mutual peer support, and a space where colleagues can feel free to share their feelings and concerns about working in Ontario during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please email Dr. Gautam directly to join.
Related eDialogue Articles
- Reclaiming Herself
- Reaching Out for Help
- Pandemic and Mental Health
- Physician Burnout and COVID-19
- Patient Bias, Physician Burnout
- Pandemic-induced Mental Health Distress
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Patient Safety — Interprofessional Collaboration
- Clear Communication in High-risk Transitions